Fitness Mobile Application Development
• Fitness mobile applications these mobile apps for healthcare are changing the user’s lifestyle in a holistic and hassle-free manner. Fitness apps are applications designed by companies to keep you fit and healthy. These apps can be downloaded on mobile phones quite easily.
• The aim of these apps is to make your lifestyle healthier by tracking your food intake, water intake and workout pattern. Some apps even keep a track of your heart rate and blood pressure, which is beneficial for individuals with high blood pressure.
• Some health and fitness apps even have a health coach who help their clients to achieve their health goals effectively.
• Nowadays, every second person is using mobile apps for healthcare to track and monitor their overall health every day. So, if you are also planning to take your healthcare business on a mobile platform.
• Workout apps
• This type of mobile fitness application come loaded with workout plans, training sessions, and other content in different digital formats to enable users to do workout at their respective places.
• On-demand personal trainer apps
• The on-demand fitness app allows its users to hire a personal trainer in real-time and takes the required steps toward getting a fit body and shape. A minimalist fitness app design can make your on-demand personal trainer app a success.
• Nutrition and diet apps
• These mobile fitness applications, , this app gave the solution of what to eat and at what duration for a healthier and disease-free living. Such apps help users maintain a healthy lifestyle by suggesting the right amount of carbs and proteins to intake in a day.
• The diet and nutrient app further helps the users improve their diet by eating healthy, tracking overall progress, adopting new healthy habits, etc. One of the most sought-after features of these fitness apps is a built-in support system that helps the users deal with daily changes better and more confidently.
• Medication tracking apps
• Medication tracking health mobile apps make it easier for users to keep track of medicines in real-time. It helps users to follow their prescriptions and not miss a single dose. Users can easily set alerts, and reminders, and maintain a schedule of their daily dose consumption.
• Clinical assistance mobile apps
• These types of medical mobile applications help organisations to streamline all the associated processes and focus on delivering better services to their patients.
Benefits of Fitness Apps
1. Monitor Your Diet Easily
• Weight watchers or people who want to gain weight can mention the type and amount of foods consumed at each meal. From this information, health apps calculate the calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fat content of your meal. In this way, you can avoid foods that may not be right for your health. You can track all your food intake easily and maintain a digital food diary at just one click. Studies have found that maintaining a food diary or a food log helps individuals to eat food more consciously.
2. Monitor Your Progress
• Now you can simply monitor all your workout and health progress at just one click. Fitness apps enable you to fill in all your health details and updates. For example- you can record your blood sugar level and blood pressure levels each time you get them checked. This helps you to track your health details at just one go. You can even compare your current blood parameters with your previous ones, which will give you an idea if your health has improved or not.
3. Give Free Health and Fitness Tips
• Many health and fitness apps provide health and fitness tip and guidelines, which help individuals in meeting their health goals. You can also get free workout or exercise ideas that help you to plan your workout routine easily.
4. Track Your Foot Steps
• Pedometer apps are now available on mobile phones, where you can keep a count of steps and track the distance you have walked. Such apps help you meet your step count target by giving you all the information you need. Monitoring your steps can improve your daily step count and work more towards achieving your target.
Disadvantages of Fitness Apps
• Fitness apps can drain your smart phone’s battery life. These apps can quickly cut down the battery life and once your mobile phone is switched off, you cannot use the app.
• Fitness apps may be expensive. Hi-tech fitness apps are expensive because they have a lot to offer. Not everyone may want to invest in these fitness apps because it may not be a necessity for everyone.
• Fitness apps may not always be 100% accurate. Especially when it comes to a pedometer, the apps may just loosely estimate your step count and this count may not always be accurate. The same applies to calorie-counting apps. Hence, you cannot completely rely on these apps always.
The fitness mobile applications are :
• Pedometer – step counter
• Home workout
• Workout for women
• Fitness and bodybuilding
• HealthifyMe – calorie counter